martes, 4 de agosto de 2015

Present Perfect

This form of the verb is use to say that an action happened at an unspecified time before now. The exact time is not important.


Estructure
                    Subject+ aux have/has+ past participle

To learn this the teacher gave us the homework that was making a oral presentation i am going to show you my presentation and explain you about that.



Firstable is important to know that the presentation was about achievements and goal that we have done.



As you can se the sentence have an example of the present Perfect and this achievement was so important for me because y have like half of my family living in the US so i went there and met all of them what for me was just an amazing expirience.



I have stayed in US 6 months what was an incredible expirience I went to a lot of places and visit family there so in my life it could be one of the most important period.


I have Finished high school that was in 2012 in Colegio Santa Maria de Guadalupe, where i studied since eight grade.



As I told you in my first blog this my hobby and i have done many cocktails with differents types of liqour.


For goals we are going to see a little change because is future and we have to add will before have.



No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario