martes, 4 de agosto de 2015

Presentation


My name is Daniel Segura Guevara I live in San Isidro, I have been living for 17 years here. I’m studying system engineering this is my second year in the university, I’m a man who like to have friends because I’m a very friendly guy always trying to meet new people! Another important in my life is my family I will do anything for my family, in my home we are 5 my dad and mom, and two brothers I’m the youngest.

Somethings that I like is play soccer I have been playing since I remember, and play videogames is other thing that I like to do, to be honest I spent a lot of time in videogames. Other thing that I like to do is cocktails, I have done many cocktails around 30, I always make when we have a party or a meeting, I ask the people what do they want most of the people say I would like something with tequila, vodka, rum whisky… I mean they don’t ask for a cocktail so I just make something with the liquor they want for example if they want tequila I can make margarita, bloody Maria, tequila bum bum, tequila sunrise, tequila Puerto Vallarta… So that is my life as a “family bartender” I will like to have my own bar some day.



No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario